The OpenConf system for submissions is closed
- First call for papers: October 2011
- Second call for papers: 5 January 2012
- Deadline for extended abstracts: 4 February 2012.
- Notification of acceptance: 26 March 2012
- Extended deadline for full papers: 10 June 2012.
The OpenConf system for submitting full papers is closed
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
The authors of accepted abstracts are expected to submit their full papers using the OpenConf submission system
(using 'upload file') no later than 10 June 2012. To be accepted, a full paper must:
- be submitted before 10 June 2012.
- Take account of the reviewers' comments.
- Be prepared in accordance with the prescribed formatting requirements detailed below.
- Not have been submitted/published anywhere else.
- Have at least one full non-student registration made for that paper only (meaning full early bird, full normal,
reduced early bird, or reduced normal), and this registration is made by 10 June 2012. Note that one full registration cannot cover multiple papers!
Any paper that does not comply with these requirements by 10 June 2012 will be rejected.
Paper Formatting Guidelines
Please, write your full paper using one of the following three paper templates - both contain detailed formatting guidelines: